1. WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We hope that you love every purchase that you order with us however we appreciate that this is not always the case. In the event that you would like to return your item we promise to refund any item you are unhappy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of the date shown on your dispatch note.
For hygiene reasons, earrings are non refundable.
When returning items to us, please place your returned goods in their original packaging and do not remove any labels or tags.
2. HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the Simmi Woman returns address:
18a Grosvenor Street
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
3. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RETURN AN ITEM?
Typically, it usually costs £3 to deliver an item back to us.
Please note, if we receive your order back to be refunded and do not deem your items fit to be returned (either the item has been worn or not returned back to us within the specified timescales) there will be a £3 charge to return your items back to you. Please ensure that your items are returned in the conditions specified before returning them back to us.
4. HOW DO I RETURN A FAULTY ITEM?
- If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message to email@example.com
page, advising us of your order number (by logging into your account) along with the name/product code of the item affected and the details of the problem, so that we may investgate this for you.
- Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated in section 2 ‘How do I return an item?’
We‘ll examine the faulty product and be in touch with information of what refund you are entitled to via email within a reasonable period of time.
5. HOW LONG WILL MY REFUND TAKE TO BE PROCESSED?
If you would like to return an item, we will refund you within 21 days of the day that we email you to confirm that you are entitled for a refund. Please note, this is provided that the product returned is received back to us within the 14 day returns period or is faulty.
Faulty products returned by you will be refunded in full, including a refund for the delivery charges for sending the item. We regret that if there is more than the returned faulty item in the same order, the delivery charge will not be refundable.
In the event that we do not receive your returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof of postage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
6. CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Yes, we are able to process exchanges for you. You can either email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call us on 01352 218162.
7. WHAT ARE MY CANCELLATION RIGHTS?
IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER YOU MUST LET US KNOW BY EMAIL AT HELLO@SIMMIWOMAN.CO.UK